Monday 22 June 2015

Fat Pinups Forever Or My New Tattoo

I have been wanting a fat pinup tattoo for quite a long time, the plan is it will be part of a bigger piece.  So as Dave Grohl cancelled our date on Friday and my local tattoo studio Tribal Nation in Deal was having a walk in day it just seemed like fate.

I had narrowed it down to these three beauties:


So which did I go for, well it had to be the librarian really as a huge book lover I felt it reflected me the best.


I am thrilled with it and although it is a bit ouchy at the moment I can't wait to add to it.  I am loving the change of hair colour to red and the hub says she reminds me of Thelma from Scooby Doo a bit which is a good thing as she was my first chubby role role model, as I always thought she looked great.

6 comments:

  1. I thought of velma straight away too! Looks fab, i love a plus size pin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tattoo and it was so good to meet you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah, it was so much fun meeting you too! Sorry I missed you later on xxx

      Delete
  3. I have two fat girl pin up tattoos and I have to say, yours looks amazing! I love it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I would love to see your two, I really like a fat pin up. I would like this to form part of a larger piece but will have to see how £££££ go as holidays, days out or tattoos!

      Delete