Wednesday 19 November 2014

And The Leaves That Were Green Turned To Brown.*

I am feeling quite autumnal at the moment, from my hair now red/orange to mustard jumpers and orange tops I am embracing a autumnal colour pallete at the moment.  So when J D Williams contacted me to review a pair of boots from their range well how could I resist.

I wasn't really that familiar with J D Williams, I had heard of it years ago and remembering it selling frumpy clothes for fats, but when I looked this was a very different J D Williams both in the range of clothes and shoes.

I knew it was boots I was looking for and I was pleasantly impressed with their range which has a good choice from your knee highs which are lovely but I just never find comfy to a beautiful range of ankle boots which you can look at here,  I picked a oxblood pair of Chelsea influenced boots, with a nice sort of fuzzy almost like pony skin feel at the heel.  They feel quite well made and comfy like I could wear them for my daily stomp to the train and with the dog and for work. where I am on my feet quite a lot.  I would say that the E fit are perfect for my slightly chunky trotters.



I have teamed this in a work style way with a pair of Chloe skinny jeans from Simply Be, these are ankle grazers and I think these generally work better in the summer with ballet pumps than with boots in the autumn (mental note) and my new favourite mustard jumper from Matalan. It is not available in Mustard on line but is in a nice bottle green.  Also featured is my elderly Staffrador (Thats a heinz 57 staff x lab to most) Madame Beyonce who has been making oufits more classy since 2004.




As well as the boots I have reviewed I also liked these boots.

Classic with a leopard print, and honestly who can resist a bit of leopard.

And these boots are firmly on my wish list both in the purple and the black as I love the 80's vibe of them and think they would look great with both print mini dresses and leggings as well as jeans.

As I am home now I took these in my local church Yard which is St Leonard's in Deal I have put a couple of pics on, pretty innit?




*These Boots were gifted but all views are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment