Saturday 27 September 2014

OOTD - Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo

I have lusted after this dress for a long long time since Summer and at times it looked like it would never be mine, there were problems with the fabric the inital fabric it was made with had a flaw in it so the maker had to send the fabric back, then postage problems, fit problems and now here finally here it is.  A big fat thanks to Gem at Uncommon Nonsense for her patience.

Uncommon Nonsense is a Alice in Wonderland inspired independent company that makes fabulous frocks at really reasonable prices if you haven't checked them out do they are wonderful original frocks that can be bespoke made as Gem knows not all bodies are the same and the customer service is second to none.  All the dresses come with cute collars and many of the materials have a nod to Alice in Wonderland which is perfect for me as it was one of my favourite books as a child.

So here it is in all it's glory and despite my bitch face I am really happy with this dress and it fits like a dream.


I kept it simple teaming  it with a Black cardie I would have liked to have teamed it with my denim jacket but unfortunately this was in Kent.  Black bodysenor tights from Marks and Top Shop shoes and for the eagle eyed I have a Janine Basil bow in my hair.

Cardigan - George at Asda
Shoes - Top shop (old, but they sell the same or very similar)
Hair band - Janine Basil

No comments:

Post a Comment