Monday 24 February 2014

Candy Girl

I know this dress has been done to by half a million other fatshion Bloggers, but I do love this dress designed by the lovely Lauren at Pocket Rocket as Part of the Bloggers Collection last Summer.  In fact it is so good I bought it twice as my first one went a bit bobbly, so I found this one on E bay for a steal.  It's a size too big but that's ok.


I chose my ice cream dress to celebrate my new sweet wrapper coloured crop, as belts sort of scare me I teamed it with my new leopard print bow belt from Primark, I'm not too sure I would bother again as I am not convinced it work but I am trying to push my style.


As it is still winter I teamed it with my very old but much loved Monsoon cardigan, black leggings and some ballet flats.  As my other accessory I chose a Dolly Cool necklace with a Zombie Cocktail in it!  If you haven't ever heard of Dolly Cool do check out her website as she has lots of lovely bits and they are really reasonably priced.


What I love about this dress is I think it suits everyone as I have seen loads of bloggers wear it and they all look good, this is certainly my dress of choice when I feel a bit, meh as the ice creams and pink never fail to cheer me up and it is really comfy!  I teamed it with my new Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Showy


Outfit:
Dress - Bloggers @Simply Be
Cardigan - Monsoon
Leggings - Sainsburys
Ballet Flats - Marks and Spencers
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Dolly Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment